Nightmare *fanfiction

Nightmares. Sometimes I would have nightmares about a dark figure wearing a hat that covers his face. When the dreams started happening, he would tap on the glass with something silver that gleamed in the moonlight. The sound of the eerie tapping was always the end of the dream. The tapping sound would jolt me out of my sleep, giving me the fear of someone outside my window, the feeling of being watched. 
As these creepy dreams continued I began to get used to hearing the taps in the window. I even stayed asleep, and in my dream I would lie frozen in fear and look back at the dark figure as he stood outside looking in. The nights that were black and dreamless were quiet and calm, yet I sort of missed him. A part of he had gotten used to the figure. I wanted him to watch me in the night. It was dark and dangerous. A turn-on. 
In my dreams, as I lay there watching him watch me, I began to wonder what he wanted. Would he break in and attack me in my sleep? Was he a lost soul or a ghost that didn’t realize he was dead? 
I wasn’t sure how. Maybe he knew. Maybe I had created more of the dream on my own, but for whichever reason, this dark mysterious figure started coming back more often. Every night I fell asleep wanting him to come and spy on me. Deep inside I wanted more that an eerie tapping on my window from a dark figure in a hat. I wanted to know why he was here, what he was going to do, what he wanted with me. I wanted him to come in and show me. 
When I was young, I used to believe that the world was a real place, a place where people could travel just as they could travel to another city. As I grew up, I thought it was just a childish fantasy. My thoughts inside my nightmares and the thoughts when I am awake are the same. Unlike other typical dreams, I feel as if I can control my thoughts and actions in these nightmares. Now I’m not so sure what I believe about the world of dreams.
One night really stands out on my memory. It had been storming all evening. The crashes of thunder, bright flashes of lightning, and pounding rain set the scene for bad dreams. Especially since I have always been afraid of thunderstorms. I laid in my bed excited to be afraid. I was anxious to see the stranger’s silhouette, and to hear that spine chilling tapping. 
The pounding rainstorm had followed me into my sleep. The rumbling of thunder shook my bed and rattled the pictures on the wall. The streaks of lightning were dangerously close. They struck trees and telephone lines like giant clawed fingers. Rain came flooding in through the window drenching the bed. Nightmare storms like this one are much more frightening than the real ones that scared me as a child. 
I tried to get up to close the window, but was trapped. Tangled in the soaked sheets. The more I struggled the more tightly they coiled around my shaking body. They were like pythons squeezing their prey. Panicking, I fought and fought until finally gave up, waiting to awaken. As I laid back, exhausted, sweat running together with the rain, I began to watch the sky. It would light up quickly and then grow dark again just as fast. Twitching like a fluorescent light about to burn out. Loud rumbling growls of thunder echoed over and over. 
Suddenly a deafening crash of thunder boomed as four huge curved slashes on lightning streaked across the sky. 
“Oh, God…No.” I shut my eyes let out a piercing scream. After a minute or two, I slowly opened them. The slashes remained suspended there like light was shining in the earth through rips in the sky. 
Then he appeared. This time I knew exactly who it was. Freddy Krueger. It all made sense now. The hat, the thing gleaming in the moonlight, the eerie tapping sound it made. And now I had a pretty good idea of what he wanted. 
“No… I changed my mind. I don’t want you here.” I shouted at him. 
After all his silence, he finally spoke. In his rattling growling voice he said, “You invited me back. You want me here, don’t you Darling?” 
Again I tried wrestling with the tangled bed sheets, trying even harder to get away. To get up and run. Anywhere. 
Freddy lifted his razor-sharp hand and scraped his evil claws along the screen. Teasing, tormenting. Then as another flash of lightning lit up his horrid, scarred face, he sliced the screen to shreds and climbed inside. He landed on the foot end of my bed. As he knelt there he flicked his razor claws bringing them closer and closer to me. 
“Let me out of here!” I screamed. Closer and closer to my body the razor claws came. It felt as if it was all in slow motion. Raindrops fell from his ugly hat, landing on my forehead like Chinese torture. His claws only centimeters from ripping my flesh open; I clenched my fists and closed my eyes and waited for it. 
“Leave your eyes open,” he ordered.
Terrified and shaking, I opened them. I watched as he grabbed me by the twisted wet sheets with one hand and lifted me into the air. The ripping sound the sheets made screamed in my ears. I fell back onto the bed and immediately touched my side where I had been slashed. 
“Now you are free from the sheets, just like you wanted, Darling.” 
But I wasn't free. He straddled my body, pinning me to the bed. No, that’s not what I meant, I thought. I was too scared to move. Trying to move now might meant the death of me, so I just laid there shaking and looking up at him. He had a sinister grin on his ugly face. I had to look away from that creepy look. I looked down trying to see the cuts on my body, and noticed that Freddy not only ripped away the python like sheets, but also my clothes. 
“What are you going to do to me?” I fearfully asked. 
He simply said, “I only give you what you want.”
I lost my temper, “You fucking liar. You know this isn’t what I want at all.” 
“You asked me to come back to you, and I did. You asked to be free from the sheets, and I ripped them off of you. And now I will do everything you want,” Freddy explained.
“FUCK YOU!” I screamed. It was then that I realized that I had in fact wanted the mystery man (whom I didn’t thing was a psycho killer) to come in and dominate me, and now I had given him another order. 
Freddy grinned a hideous scarred-up grin and said, “If you insist.” He took the tattered sheets and tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. If I wasn’t scared and crying I would have thought this was kind of kinky. 
Freddy’s lethal fingers touched my neck and gently stroked it. The icy cold metal gave me goosebumps and I jumped expecting to be sliced. 
“Hold still or you will be cut open, Darling.”
Too scared to jump again, I tensed up and watched him play his horrible game. He slid his claws down my neck and to my breasts. He fondled them and stroked them with so much affection that it seemed like he had feeling in his awful razor claws. It was a strange thought. Strange enough that I forgot to stay tight and tense. 
Freddy spoke softer now, “There you go, Darling, just relax.” He slid his claws down to my navel, and then touched my pussy lips. I let out a moan of fear as I imagined getting the world’s deadliest finger-fuck. 
His voice got rough again, “Shh, I told you to hold still.” He lightly played with my pussy lips I and had the crazy thought of him shaving my pussy. 
Then as Freddy stroked my the inside if my thighs I whispered, “I’m ticklish there.” I still was terrified that I might make a wrong move and get clawed, but also I was beginning to enjoy this sexual torture. As I began to trust that Freddy wasn’t going to make me shredded wheat, he began to trust that I wasn't going to put up too much of a fight. He slid his claws past my feet and cut one ankle free. 
This time he took his left hand and touched my body. They slid up my leg and found my pussy. I expected the gentle strokes like before, but he made it clear that playtime was over. My hips jerked three fingers shoved their way inside of me.
“What did I tell you about holding still?” he growled.
He finger-fucked me hard, and then climbed back onto the bed. He shoved my free leg aside and then grabbed my throat. He leaned in close to my face and said, “Now I fuck you.” He slashed the sheets from one of my wrists and forced my hand down to his dick and made me stroke it. When it was hard enough, he jerked my hand away and climbed on top of me.
Freddy slid his dick into my pussy and started grinding his body against mine. He fucked me hard enough to make the bed bang against the wall. Another crazy thought came to my mind as Freddy kept going and going, Freddy never dies, does he? 
It was hard to stay horny while looking up at a psycho, ugly-faced killer. 
“Come for me, Precious. I won’t stop until you come,” He said.
Yeah, you might have a better chance if you fuck me in the ass, I thought. Again, Freddy read my mind, and took my next order. He cut the sheets off of the ankle that was not yet free, and shoved my legs into the air.
As his body slammed hard against my ass, I thought about how dangerous it really was to get fucked by a famous killer, and it made me so horny. I found my clit with my free hand and fingered myself as my ass was being torn apart by Freddy. I felt it coming closer and closer, the tightening and tingling, my pussy juices dripping.

“I’m coming Freddy. Come with me.” I whispered. Then I could feel the tension building, in his dick. “Fuck me hard, Freddy…” I moaned and screamed and panted, and he growled as we reached orgasm together. 
Freddy knelt over me, cum still dripping from his dick. 
“Do you fuck all your victims before you kill them?” I asked him.
He grinned and repeated his answer again, “I only give you what you want.”

I never really believed that nightmares were real until I woke up and seen my ripped clothes on the floor and seen the tattered sheets. I looked down to check for the cuts on my side, and sure enough, they were there. Just as I hoped they would be. I smiled knowing he would be back. 
Freddy always comes back.



Popular posts from this blog

Not quite camouflaged (💩) *personal experience*

Her Secret *omo Fiction

Mr Hardy *x-rated* (ending still needs work)